From 6.40pm until 7.25pm
At Carmarthen Judo Hall
Carmarthen Leisure Centre
- You will need to enter and leave by the dojo entrance at the back of the leisure centre only.
- Spectators are now permitted, however to maintain social distancing regulations, numbers are restricted and will work on a "first come first served basis".
- The times of the sessions have altered and you will find these via the 'Return to Judo' leaflet or the online booking system.
- We have created an online booking system (located on the club website) and you are respectfully asked to book your session here. The calendar will allow you to book your sessions one day at a time or for the whole month.
- Payments can be made online or on the day in cash. The instructions for online payments will be given via the online booking system. The costs are the same as usual... 50p for tots and £1 for everyone else.
- All players will be expected to follow the 'Return to Judo Guidelines'. There are 3 versions - tots/juniors, seniors and parent/guardians (See the club website for the documents). Please read them carefully and comply.
- Players will need to arrive in judogis. Those aged 11 and above will need to wear a face mask (unless exempt) when entering the building and remove only when instructed by the coach.
- Spectators over 11 years old are required to wear a face mask, unless exempt and will be required to clean down their chairs after use.
- Players are reminded to limit personal contact with other members of the club and not to share water bottles.
- We will have access to toilets and changing rooms. These toilets will also be available for members of public using the sports hall.
- We respectfully ask that parents arrive with their child at the entrance door no earlier than 5 mins before the start of their scheduled session and return at the finish time.
- All licences must be in date and age appropriate. New members will be encouraged to purchase a licence after a few weeks of training.
There are 23 people coming.