From 6.00pm until 6.25pm
At Carmarthen Judo Hall
Carmarthen Leisure Centre
- Spectators are now allowed for all ages. They are asked to sign in at the door for track and trace purposes, however, we will have limited seating due to social distancing indoors. The seats will be available on a first come first served basis.
- Parents/guardians must ensure that they and all players aged 11 years and above wear face masks upon entering the dojo (unless exempt).
All other details remain the same. Please remind yourselves of the club expectations below.
- You will need to enter and leave by the dojo entrance at the back of the leisure centre only.
- Session Times - these are same for tots (6.00-6.25pm), juniors (6.40-7.35pm) and senior players (7.50-9.00pm). Please read the 'Return to Judo' leaflet or this online booking system for times.
- We have created an online booking system (located on the club website) and you are respectfully asked to book your session here. The calendar will allow you to book your sessions one day at a time or for the whole month.
- Payments can be made online or on the day in cash. The instructions for online payments will be given via the online booking system. The costs are the same as usual... 50p for tots and £1 for everyone else.
- All players will be expected to follow the 'Return to Judo Guidelines'. There are 3 versions - tots/juniors, seniors and parent/guardians (See the club website for the documents). Please read them carefully and comply.
- Players will need to arrive in judogis. Those aged 11 and above will need to wear a face mask (unless exempt) when entering the building and remove only when instructed by the coach.
- Players are reminded to social distance themselves from other players, limit personal contact with other members of the club and not to share water bottles, especially during breaks and demonstrations.
- Players are reminded to limit personal contact with other members of the club and not to share water bottles.
- We respectfully ask that parents arrive with their child at the entrance door no earlier than 5 mins before the start of their scheduled session and return at the finish time.
- Contact Tracing - by booking a place on the judo mat you agreeing that your information may be stored and shared for contact tracing purposes if it is needed. Spectators will be expected to complete a contact tracing form upon entry into the dojo.
There are 7 people coming.