From 6.40pm until 7.40pm
At Carmarthen Judo Hall
Carmarthen Leisure Centre
Please be aware of and follow the expectations below:
1. Spectators are welcome, but please bear in mind some families may still wish to socially distance indoors.
2. You will need to enter and leave by the dojo entrance at the back of the leisure centre only.
3. Session Times - tots (6.00-6.30pm), juniors (6.40-7.40pm) and senior players (7.50-9.00pm).
4. Online booking is expected via the club website. The calendar will allow you to book your sessions one day at a time or for the whole month.
5. Online or cash payments are acceptable. The instructions for online payments are given via the online booking system. The costs are the same as usual... 50p for tots and £1 for everyone else.
6. Players must try to limit personal contact with other members of the club and not to share water bottles.
NO LICENCE - NO JUDO
But remember: Coronavirus has not gone away, and everyone should still work together to help stop the spread of the virus.
We kindly ask that you or your child/children do not attend the session if you/ they feel unwell (cold like symptoms, sniffles etc.), have a positive Covid 19 test or are showing any symptoms of coronavirus.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns - there are no silly questions!!!
There are 9 people coming.